Slice Engineering RTD Pt1000
Pt1000 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) uses a platinum resistor for the ultimate in temperature sensing performance. Works with Duet 3 and other high amperage boards out of the box. Perfect for any Pt1000-compatible 3D printers.
Use in conjunction with Boron Nitride Paste for the highest accuracy results.
- Accurate from freeze-your-butt-off cold (-50 °C) to instantly-boil-your-innards hot (500 °C)
- Totally linear temperature response improves sensing accuracy across the range
- Virtually eliminates lead measurement error inherent in Pt100 sensors
- Highly accurate, IEC 60751 Class B tolerance (+/- 0.3 +0.005 |t| °C)
- 2 m long bare leads allow for easy adaptation to any 3D printer build
- 300 series stainless steel cartridge to boost durability
- Robust, thin-film construction sensor
- 100% Made in USA