Phaetus Dragonfly BMO Hot End
Phaetus Dragonfly BMO hot-end. Perfect for your Voron V0.1!
- The hotend’s core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
- Overall high temperature resistance up to 500℃
- Heat sink and heat break adopt conical surface fitting design.
- Close fitting increase heat dissipation contact area.
- Low roughness of heat break.
- The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allow a smoother movement of filament.
- High printing precision, no filament plugging.